Researcher EUV Lithography Materials
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference!
The Advanced Patterning Department is exploring, developing and optimizing advanced lithography/patterning solutions to enable the scaling roadmaps. In order for EUV (extreme-ultraviolet) lithography to further mature as patterning technology for high volume manufacturing, EUV photoresists, as key components in the overall EUV infrastructure, need to be studied, their limitations need to be understood and their insertion into the overall patterning process needs to be developed. This work is done in collaboration with many leading-edge material suppliers. In this context, we are looking for Researcher EUV lithography materials.
As Researcher Exploratory Patterning Materials, you will
- facilitate and help the EUV photoresist material studies in collaboration with our material suppliers and equipment suppliers
- define material development plans in cooperation with the imec material supplier partners and the international academic institutions,
execute the empirical verification of EUV resist and process improvement strategies, including metrology (CD, defectivity) and analysis,
- drive the different stakeholders towards an improved EUV resist and process.
- The topic is best suited for candidates with a Ph. D. degree (or equivalent through experience) in chemistry, chemical engineering, nano-technology, and/or materials science.
- You have knowledge of and experience in lithography.
- You are hands-on and willing to work in the cleanroom on a regular basis.
- You have excellent communication skills, also in English, as you will work closely with our partners.
- You have good networking skills.
- You are willing to share your knowledge with our partners.
- You are an enthusiastic entrepreneur and you enjoy pioneering work.
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imecAcademy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits. Interested in more details? Explore our website (www.imec.be) and be convinced!