Researcher Exploratory Patterning Materials
What you will do
In this job you will:
- characterize the DSA process to understand fundamental properties and behavior of block copolymer (BCP) during self-assembly.
- optimize DSA materials and process conditions to improve lithography performance.
- work effectively with material and equipment suppliers to identify issues, propose and evaluate material and process modification to meet needs and goals.
- own and drive Joint Development Projects (JDP’s) with various material and equipment suppliers to support the Advanced Patterning Process program needs.
- develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and in-house tools.
- guide MS/Ph.D. students.
- travel domestically and/or internationally, as necessary to support your job responsibilities.
- identify potential intellectual properties (IP) opportunities, file disclosures, give presentations at conferences, and write articles for scientific and technical journals.
What we do for you
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
Who you are
- We are looking for a candidate with a PhD in Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science and a strong background in block copolymer physics or chemistry, nano-scale patterning using BCP and semiconductor process engineering.
- You have technical problem-solving skills and should be able to multitask.
- You have successfully collaborated with colleagues and industrial partners.
- You are a team player and flexible in accommodating changing priorities and working hours to support business needs.
- You are a fast learner, able to adapt to the culture and the technology.
- You have outstanding English communication skills to work in an international environment.