Researcher Spin-Logic Devices
What you will do
As a member of the Exploratory Device team you enable novel device concepts for logic applications.
You will work closely with our engineers and researchers to design and build spin-transfer torque (STT) devices with lab and fab processing.
Your main responsibilities are
- Magnetic/spintronic device design and modeling
- Electrical characterization with emphasis interpretation of electrical data for spintronic devices for logic application
- Guiding and supervising PhD students and post docs in the field of spintronics
What we do for you
- We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
- We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your technical and personal growth.
- We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits. If needed, we also provide international relocation support for you and your family.
Who you are
- We see your Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics, and your industrial or postdoc experience as key to be successful in this exciting role.
- We value your 3+ years hands-on experience in spin-based device design, simulation and/or characterization.
- We consider your experience with microelectronics device fabrication as a plus.
- We are looking for your passion for this field.
- Our team needs an enthusiastic colleague who can work both, independent and in team
- We appreciate your excellent English communication skills and agility to work in a multicultural environment.