What you will do
You will be a member of our SEM/TEM team, part of imec’s semiconductor technology and systems (STS) unit. This team is responsible for in-line and out-of-line released electron microscopy inspection. These are done at various steps of the process development, to characterize processes and materials at the wafer level. As a SEM/TEM technician you ensure the smooth processing of the various SEM/TEM inspections, focussing on the quality of the inspection.
As SEM/TEM technician you will have the following key responsibilities:
- You follow-up the inline TEM queue from the operational department.
- You adjust released recipes for automated TEM inspection.
- You are responsible for (semi)-automated and guided TEM inspection.
- You help processing SEM requests.
- You contribute to achieving targets.
- You help with statistical process control (SPC) on SEM/TEM tools.
What we do for you
As a SEM/TEM technician you will work in a dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment in close cooperation with researchers, hardware and process engineers, industry assignees, tool suppliers, device and process experts. In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. Imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec Academy, 'our own training center’, we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated through an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- Preferable you have a bachelor’s degree and 3 years or more of experience.
- It would be a great plus if you have hands-on experience with automated metrology or SEM/TEM inspections in the semi-conductor industry.
- You are a strong planner and you would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You certainly know how to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- You are a communicative team player with a fluent knowledge of both English and Dutch.
- You are prepared to work in a shift system (early/late/night and 1 weekend out of 4 OR fixed night regime).