Senior Analog and RF IC Designer
What you will do
We are looking for an experienced Analog/RF/MMwave IC-Designer who can participate actively in the design of such complex SoCs. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Design key analog, mixed signal, RF and millimeter-wave functional blocks for future radar and communication SoCs.
- Drive the bottom-up evolution of analog and RF circuit design taking technology scaling and changing device characteristics into account.
- Design state-of-the-art innovative circuits for future radar and communication SoCs.Take part in the design of multi-disciplinary aspects like the implementation of mixed-signal system loops such as AGC and CFO and other calibration loops.
- Together with the team, bring new ideas, new technical methods based on your solid technical experience.Take part in the interaction with external partners and towards new prospect, as part of the technical support.
What we do for you
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join an ambitious organization, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance including medical and dental and vision
- 401k with a generous employer match to reward your drive and commitment.
Who you are
- PhD degree in the domain of analog and RF IC design and at least 5 years of analog and RF IC design experience and you have designed in CMOS technology (40nm, 28nm) or MS degree in the domain of analog and RF IC design and at least 7 years of analog and RF IC design experience and you have designed in CMOS technology (40nm, 28nm); or other equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with the implementation of wireless communication and/or radar circuits.
- Experience in an industrial context is a strong plus.
- Experience in mm-wave (40nm, 28nm) and/or mixed–signal design CMOS design is a strong plus.
- Solid understanding of solid-state devices, analog/RF circuits, and transceiver architectures.
- Familiar with highly digitally assisted RF/analog system is a plus.
- You can work independently yet in close collaboration with experts from other technical fields.
- Excellent reporting skills and are able to present technical results and choices clearly and concisely.
It is the policy of imec to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline and termination. Reasonable accommodations of disability and religion are available for qualified individuals, upon request, provided that such accommodation does not present an undue hardship to imec.