Senior Business Development Manager Equipment & Material Suppliers
What you will do
As Senior Business Development Manager, you own the supplier segment business. You interact closely with the top management of imec and the semiconductor Equipment & Material Industry. You will discuss the strategic approaches for key accounts, equipment and material roadmaps and the implementation thereof in business agreements.
You responsibilities will include:
- Setting up collaborations with equipment and material suppliers in the semi-conductor field. Therefore, you translate the needs of our suppliers into an offering that meets the requirements of a specific customer or accounts segment. Your knowledge of our technological and application capabilities and the customer/market segment helps you with this.
- Giving guidance about the product roadmaps to the responsible Program owners and executive management. This will be discussed from a business strategy perspective for the assigned segment. You define the addressable markets with their key competitors and targets.
- Owning the business offering, IP models and pricing strategy for the assigned program;
- Being the corporate business contact for your account segment in the CMOS program:
- Own the discussions with both existing and target accounts in order to maintain the value offering
- Participate in on-site and customer field visits
- Own meeting agendas
- Represent the business offering
- This will be done in collaboration with regional field account management and the R&D units;
- Completing the business process to closure and aligning with corporate functions on business operations, IP & Legal.
- Developing the “Going-to-Market plan”. Seek buy-in of other stakeholders and execute the plan together with them.
- Taking all actions required to maintain the strategic overview for the supplier segment including the financial overviews.
- Having ownership of a number of accounts and manage the team of 2 Business Development managers to offer an overall aligned business approach to internal and external stakeholders.
What we do for you
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our multicultural and high-tech company in Leuven, Belgium. In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you can get a challenging job in an environment were even more challenges are for the taking. We are proud of our flexible, progressive and informal working environment with a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We can provide you an opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in your further development to assure your technical and personal growth. We are aware that your valuable contribution and the one of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits. If needed, we also provide international relocation support for you and your family.
Who you are
- We value your Master in applied or exact sciences, preferably with an electronics, physics or material science focus. You have a strong interest in semiconductor technology and manufacturing.
- We are looking for someone with strong and proven affinity with the semiconductor industry ecosystem, in particular related to equipment and material suppliers. We admire a sound experience in business matters, business development and partnership building.
- We appreciate your strong English communication skills, both orally and written.
- We need your analytical skills and your accurate and structured way of working.
- We are looking forward to a good and inspiring manage and an enthusiastic team player who can also work independently and take initiative.