Strategic Partnership Manager, Digital Health
What you will do
As a Strategic Partnership Manager, you will be part of the US business team of imec and establish and grow strategic relationships with new and existing partners with emphasis in growing our business with new partners outside of the semiconductor industry such as healthcare. To be successful, you will:
Drive business activities:
- Identify key target customers and key stakeholders at companies.
- Establish alliances with new industry and research partners.
- Nurture and grow relationships with existing partners.
- Become an expert on each partner’s organization, business model, and strategic priorities to realize new opportunities.
- Take ownership as part of the business team for discussions with both existing and target accounts to maintain the value of the existing and possible new partnerships.
- Structure and Negotiate agreements with partners by working closely across a range of imec teams including: Business Development, Operations, IP, Legal, and Research and Engineering groups.
- Convey to our partners the value of imec’s business offering, IP models and pricing strategy for assigned programs.
Increase imec’s visibility in the US within specific industries:
- Give presentations about imec’s game changing technological advancements at relevant industry conferences.
- Join networking groups and attend events.
- Brainstorm about new initiatives on how to increase imec’s visibility within specific strategic industries.
Work with senior leadership and business development teams at imec to:
- Define strategic requirements and addressable markets for partnership opportunities.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships and revenue growth and present recommendations to the management team.
- Advocate for critical partnerships across the organization consistent with the business development strategy; gain key stakeholders' support and organizational resources.
- Provide industry feedback on imec’s product roadmaps contributing to the business strategy perspective for the different research segments of imec.
What we do for you
As a Strategic Partnership Manager at imec, you will represent a prestigious global research institution. You will have the opportunity to learn about innovations and to contribute technology roadmaps. You will represent an organization that builds industry partnerships with the goal of making positive societal impacts. You will interact with C-level decision makers and some of the brightest minds from around the world to build collaborations that shape the future by leveraging imec’s research capabilities and advancements. This position offers flexibility, an opportunity to work in an international culture, and continuous learning.
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join an ambitious organization, with challenges there for the taking. Our progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. As you would expect from a true world player, we offer you an attractive compensation package including: medical, dental and vision, and 401k with employer match to reward your drive and commitment.
Who you are
- Masters or PhD in engineering or related fields combined with strong interest in semiconductor technology applications
- 3+ years of experience in business development and partnership building, preferably in some or all of the following sectors: biopharma, medical diagnostics, precision health, digital health, bioelectronics or and/or life sciences have a strong established network in such field(s)
- Have a passion for technology, innovation and a willingness to surpass expectations
- Are a team player with a can-do attitude
- Have a mind for asking questions and synthesizing information into actionable daily priorities
- A self-starter who can form insights, drive strategic vision and execute across geographic and organizational boundaries while working with a team
- Feel comfortable and confident engaging with executive-level customers, imec’s executives, and decision makers
- Have outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Are able to live within the established market (US West Coast, ideally San Francisco Bay area)
- Are able and willing to travel 25%-30% of the time. Travel is primarily domestic with occasional international travel.
- Are eligible to work in the US
Imec is an equal opportunity employer
It is the policy of imec to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline and termination. Reasonable accommodations of disability and religion are available for qualified individuals, upon request, provided that such accommodation does not present an undue hardship to imec.