Strategic Partnership Manager, East Coast
What you will do
- The functions of the Strategic Partnership Manager will include:
- Establish and grow alliances with existing and new partners to achieve imec goals.
- Perform business and sales focused activities, including identifying key target customers and contacts at companies.
- Structure and negotiate complex agreements with partners by working closely with diverse imec teams including: business, intellectual property, legal and engineering groups.
- Identify and attend key conferences where potential partners and important contacts are present to establish contact and start discussions.
- Expand imec’s footprint in the US targeting specific industries including marketing related activities such as attending and presenting at conferences and joining networking groups and events.
- Contribute ideas and strategies to increase imec’s visibility within specific targeted industries
- Work together with senior leadership and business development teams at imec to define strategic requirements and addressable markets for partnership opportunities, determine capability or operational fit with our existing strategy as well as develop and manage partnership targets.
- Evaluate opportunities and present recommendations to the management team.
- Take ownership as part of the business team for discussions with both existing and target accounts in order to maintain the value of the existing and possible new partnerships.
- This is a remote role working from your home office
Who you are
- You must have a Master’s or PhD in engineering or related fields combined with strong interest in semiconductor technology and manufacturing.
- You must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in business matters and partnership building regarding research and development solutions preferably in the sectors of Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, or Medical Imaging and have built a strong network in the respective field.
- You ideally have an understanding of nanoelectronics and semiconductor technology and how research in these fields bring value to other industries.
- You are self-motivated, pro-active and take initiatives.
- You possess distinctive problem-solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment.
- You have outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills.
- You are a self-starter who can form insights, drive strategic vision and execute across geographic and organizational boundaries.
- You feel comfortable engaging with executive-level customers, imec’s executives, and other decision makers.
- You can influence stakeholders and business partners at all levels without organizational authority.
- You have a passion for technology, innovation and a willingness to surpass expectations and delivering a surprising and delightful result to all stakeholders.
- You have the ability to work and travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
- You are eligible to work in the US.