Talent Detective (a.k.a. Talent Acquisition Specialist)
What you will do
- You will be part of our team of talent detectives, also known as talent acquisition specialists.
- You start up your search cases based on imec’s staffing needs.
- You reach out via the best-suited channels, including social media, advertisements, professional and personal networks…
- You hunt for talent from all over the world.
- You build and foster long-term relationships with potential candidates and attend technology events and job fairs.
- You guide the candidates that you have scouted through imec’s selection process, all the while giving them a positive experience.
- You help setting up new talent acquisition projects, e.g. aimed at attracting academic talent, or creating an effective referral program.
- You will be working either from Leuven or Ghent, this is your choice.
What we do for you
With your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural company at the forefront of high-tech.
We pride ourselves on our open, informal and diverse working environment, where you’ll get ample opportunity to take initiative and show responsibility. In return, we’ll actively invest in your personal and professional growth, e.g. through imec.academy, 'our corporate university'.
The valuable contribution of all our experts, of which you will be one, makes imec one of the world’s top R&D centers. It goes without saying, that your energy and commitment will be rewarded with an attractive salary including many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have experience in recruitment and onboarding of international talent, preferably in the semiconductor industry.
- Thanks to your experience, you know how to fill vacancies, even challenging ones.
- You can analyze the market of potential candidates and know how to source them in a creative way.
- You write appealing vacancy advertisements that convince talent to apply at imec.
- You are familiar with digital sourcing tools such as Facebook advertisement, SEA, Indeed, etc.
- You speak English fluently and know how to communicate convincingly and internationally.
Imec is writing a great story, a story about how talent grows technology and technology grows talent. How people rise above themselves when working on challenges no one has ever faced before. This is imec. Come find your place in it.