TCAD Process Modelling Engineer
What you will do
You will have the opportunity to:
- develop and calibrate TCAD (Technology Computer Aided Design) process models to existing hardware data in order to guarantee predictive modeling of future technologies.
- create samples of calibrated simulations.
- work in close interaction with the integration and characterization group.
- develop new TCAD models in order to support new process modules.
- present your work to our partners within the different programs at imec.
What we do for you
We are pleased to offer you an opportunity to join our multicultural and high-tech company in Leuven, Belgium. In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you can get a challenging job in an environment were even more challenges are for the taking. We are proud of our flexible, progressive and informal working environment with a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We can provide you an opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in your further development to assure your technical and personal growth. We are aware that your valuable contribution and the one of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits. If needed, we also provide international relocation support for you and your family (temporary housing, international school, partner job coaching, assistance with filing your taxes, ...)
Who you are
- We value your PhD degree in Electronic Engineering or your strong background in semiconductor physics and experience in process and device simulation (TCAD).
- We really need your expertise in all aspects of process silicon technology, in particular in the microscopic theory of diffusion and its implementation in the process simulator Sentaurus Process.
- We welcome your excellent reporting skills and your ability to present scientific results (publications, conferences, seminars) in an efficient and convincing way.
- We appreciate your problem-solving attitude and a strong desire to stay up-to-date with recent advancements.
- We like your independence and your competence to take initiative and responsibility.
- We would like you to integrate in our international team. Therefore, we need your open mind and strong English communication skills.