Team Leader Assembly Integration
What you will do
- You will coordinate a team of scientists, engineers and technicians in their exploratory pathfinding work for Advanced Packaging technology development.
- You make sure the project execution of the team of integration engineers is streamlined. You are also responsible for the roadmap development of the different technology building blocks within imec’s 3D program, working closely together with the process development group and the reliability and failure analysis group.
- You report the results to internal stakeholders, including peers across team/group/unit and to the external stakeholders including imec customers and core partners, as well as the scientific community. As team leader you will be expected to act on your team member’s behalf in technical meetings with senior management.
- You will be responsible for the career development of your team members.
- You stay on top of the state of the art within your team’s competence domain and benchmark imec’s solutions with those of our key competitors.
What we do for you
Who you are
- You obtained a PhD, Master degree or equivalent industrial experience, with a focus on Advanced Packaging process technology, semiconductor process technology and a good background on materials characterization.
- We are looking for your 10+ years’ experience in semiconductor processing or integration.
- We value your 2 – 5 years’ experience in leading a technical team.
- Your experience in a customer facing role is an asset.
- We appreciate an enthusiastic team player, yet able to independently solve complex problems with limited supervision, in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment.
- You can plan, drive and complete complex, multi-disciplinary projects on schedule and with a focus on quality
- We need your excellent English communication skills and your drive to work in a multicultural environment.