Team Leader in-Line Metrology Engineering
What you will do
- Securing tool stability by implementing and following up on the right process controls.
- Follow up of the day-to-day issues linked to the processes in the metro area.
- Follow up and coaching of the characterization setup supporting various process developments, programs and projects.
- Identifying, initiating and implementation of operational efficiency improvements.
- Managing the team resources to optimally support the requests from various stakeholders.
- Coaching the team resources towards enhanced skill levels.
- Contacts with equipment suppliers.
What we do for you
Who are you
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Applied Sciences
- Min. 7 years of relevant hands-on experience in characterization within the semi-conductor industry.
- A passion for progressive technology and processes. You understand the interaction between hardware and process and are able to set-up the right characterization for processes in development and tool monitoring.
- Inspirational people manager: You inspire trust and confidence; you empower team members and are enthusiast to take up challenges and reach ambitious objectives with the team. Former experience in guiding and coaching people is required.
- Communication superstar with an agile mindset: You enjoy sharing knowledge and technical information with comfort and clarity. You can build bridges between different departments and stakeholders (e.g. Unit process development, Process Engineering, operations). You easily switch from a hands-on and tactical level to a more strategic level.
- Process & quality driven problem solver: You manage multiple priorities with a proactive “can do” attitude. Thanks to your result-orientedness and sense of urgency, you can drive projects to closure in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinker: You quickly detect and define problems. You are able to set-up coherent action plans and coach problem solving.