Team Leader Litho Process Development
What you will do
As member of the Lithography teams, part of the Advanced Patterning department, you will be responsible for the people management of about 10 team members.
Your key tasks:
- Leading, supporting and guiding the litho process development team in a high paced environment
- Participating in the implementation of divisional and company initiatives and strategies for improving litho cycle time while maintaining quality process development targets
- Guiding the team towards a structural way of working and with the planning and prioritizing of their work (when needed)
- Ensuring and promoting the development of the team through coaching, training, on both technical and behavioral skills.
- Setting challenging and realistic targets and make sure your direct reports receive the necessary feedback to grow.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a PhD or MSc in Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or Electrical engineering and a strong background in lithography and/or metrology.
- You have at least 5-year work experience in the semiconductor industry with preferably more than 2 years in a management role. You have successfully motivated, managed and driven a team.
- You have experience with technical problem-solving and the ability to multitask.
- You have experience working with internal and external customers including leading edge semiconductor equipment and/or materials manufacturers.
- You are a team player and flexible in accommodating changing priorities to support business needs.
- You have self-drive and are willing to take ownership.
- You have outstanding English communication skills to work successfully in an international dynamic team environment.