Technical Assistant for Wet Clean Processing
What you will do
Wet clean and surface functionalization processes are ubiquitous in the semiconductor industry. Wet processes (clean, etch, strip, etc.) are extensively used in Front, Middle, Back and far Back-end-of-line (3D), and even in wafer reclaim. Imec’s programs (CMOS, Memory, beyond-CMOS) keep up in a constant innovation frenzy, bringing more and new challenges to the cleaning team. For example, Moore’s law CMOS scaling demands cleaning and drying processes of nanostructures without damage and with perfect selectivity to the exposed device’s materials. Such complex wet cleaning and drying processes involve the removal of particles and chemical impurities from semiconductor, dielectric and metal surfaces. In order to attain such requirements, a good understanding of cleaning processes and state-of-the-art wet processing hardware is a must.
Therefore, we are looking for a Technical Assistant for Wet Clean Processing to join our team.
- You will support our team of engineers and scientists in the R&D of cleaning/etching processes. You will work in a dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment together with imec researchers, hardware engineers, industry assignees, tool suppliers, device and process experts, ...
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process, not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You obtained a Bachelor‘s degree in Chemistry or Engineering and set high standards for quality.
- Previous work experience is an asset, not a must.
- You are working well organized with good attention to detail and you can complete your tasks in time.
- You can work within cross-functional technical teams.
- You are an enthusiastic and motivated team player with good communication and reporting skills.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.