Wearables have tremendous potential to improve cardiovascular health. Leveraging insights from collected and analyzed data, cardio wearables are increasingly becoming an essential tool for healthcare systems. Additionally, consumer demand for improved well-being is driving advanced, next-generation wearables with capabilities that were not possible even a few years ago. Most large medical device, pharmaceutical, and consumer electronics companies have active wearables initiatives, including for cardio applications.
What are the most promising use cases and applications for cardio wearables? What are the new enabling technologies? What are the main challenges right now? What’s on the roadmap of the leading companies and R&D groups? How will the next wave of smart cardio wearables continue to improve healthcare and quality of life? These are some of the key questions that will drive the presentations and discussion at this conference.
- Cardio device trends, competitive forces and dynamics, market drivers, emerging applications, and disruptive technologies
- Emerging types of wearable cardio devices, sensors, materials, and smart fabrics
- Business trends, market projections, M&A developments, and startup activity
- Applications of cardio wearables for medical diagnostics and screening
- Flexible, stretchable, printed, and hybrid electronics for cardio wearables
- Connectivity, sensor fusion, body area networks, software algorithms, contextual awareness, virtual sensors, data transmission, and processing
- Fabrication, packaging, and assembly techniques
- Ultra-low power systems and components, energy harvesters, micro batteries and energy storage, supercapacitors, and power management solutions
- Government policy effects, regulatory compliance, security
- Impacts of enabling technologies such as artificial intelligence, as well as virtual and augmented reality for cardio wearables applications
- Digital health, “quantified self” movement, and usage paid insurance
- Technology transfer, ecosystems and hubs, company formation