Monday, 2 October, 2023
- Litho process development for pillars to enable high density 4f2 memory cells at 34nm pitch (Invited Paper), Murat Pak et al.
- LS printing validation of dark field low-n mask (Invited Paper), Tatiana Kovalevich et al.
- Deep learning denoiser assisted roughness measurements extraction from thin resists with low signal-to-noise-ratio (SNR) SEM Images: analysis with SMILE, Sara Sacchi, et al.
Thursday, 4 October, 2023
- All-Symposium Panel: How low can k1 go in EUV lithography?, Kurt Ronse, imec (Belgium)
- Functional underlayers for dose reduction and collapse mitigation in EUV lithography: a factorial analysis (Invited Paper), Roberto Fallica et al.
Friday, 5 October, 2023
- Application of SONR for a better OPC model with a EUV curvilinear photomask, Sujan Sarkar et al.
- Track integrated backside cleaning towards high-NA EUV: Correlation of backside contamination with frontside patterning performance, Jelle Vandereyken et al.
- EUV single exposure tip-to-tip variability control through PEB process optimization in BEOL layers, Syamashree Roy et al.
More details on all imec contributions at SPIE Photomask Technology + EUV Lithography can be found here.
Make plans to join the premier worldwide technical meeting for photomasks, patterning, metrology, materials, inspection/repair, mask business, extreme ultraviolet lithography, and emerging technologies. Escape the day-to-day and talk with scientists and engineers to share the spontaneous ideas that only happen when we gather in person.
Discuss your product requirements with top suppliers at the free two-day exhibition. Meet with industry partners who can help you solve problems, cut costs, and increase your capabilities. Register now and make plans to attend.