3D Integration Engineer
What you will do
- You will follow-up on the processing of test material, collect and analyze performance data. You report results both internally as well as to customers. You will be supported in your task by a process assistant, but will be expected to take when required a significant hands on role within the clean room.
- You keep your level of scientific know-how up to date and benchmarks imec’s expertise and performance in your competence domain with the rest of the world.
- You regularly report to your team leader, program manager, program director or to the customers on progress and results as well as on new opportunities.
- Good communication and interaction within the 3D Technology department as well as with the CMOS technology department and Fab operations unit, is a major requirement for this job.
- You will represent Imec in contacts with third parties and representatives for semiconductor players from around the globe for matters that relate to your field of competence.
- You need to stay on top of the state of the art within your competence domain and benchmark imec’s solutions
- You will operate from imec’s HQ located close to Brussels in the heart of Europe.
What we do for you
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
Who you are
- You have obtained a PhD or Master degree, preferably combined with some relevant industrial experience (semiconductor process technology and packaging technology).
- 2+ years of experience in semiconductor processing or integration.
- Experience in 3D integration and metrology/defectivity is a major advantage.
- You have experience in presenting scientific results (publications, conferences, seminars).
- You are an enthusiastic team player with project management capabilities. You can complete your tasks in time with minimal supervision.
- You have good English communication skills.
- You are willing to work in a highly competitive and multicultural environment.