Sales Contract Officer (Paralegal)
What you will do
“Imec innovation services and solutions” is the industrial services division of imec. This division offers ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit) services to our rapidly growing worldwide customer base. As a Sales Contract Officer, you support our Business Development and Business Legal team, by coordinating the contract process and by contributing to the drafting and reviewing of business contracts. As such, you play a key role in ensuring a smooth interaction between all internal and external stakeholders.
In this role, your main responsibilities are:
- Supporting the Business Legal team in timely drafting and reviewing standard agreements of low to medium complexity, in line with imec’s legal policies and procedures and financial goals;
- Coordinating the full contract process from contract initiation until contract signature, including interacting with imec’s clients to duly finalize the agreements;
- Supporting the Business Development team by organizing and coordinating internal planning meetings to ensure timely involvement of the relevant internal stakeholders like the Legal and IP teams. By doing so, you keep track of the status of current cases to ensure a good collaboration and diligent follow-up;
- Contributing to preparation of tender submissions with the support of a sales assistant.
- Contributing to the implementation and improvement of the internal sales process; ensuring that the contract flow is executed as efficient as possible.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process, not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- We are looking for an energetic and assertive colleague with a Bachelor’s degree in paralegal matters and/or experience with drafting of business contracts . Besides that, it is important that our new team member is a go-getter who can get things done.
- Ideally, our new team-mate has a minimum of 3 years’ experience in paralegal, sales administration, and business operations management.
- Our clients-base is very international, so fluently in English is really a must.
- We are looking forward to a colleague with great problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to different personalities with different backgrounds.
- As our new co-worker, we hope you can work independently, while being part of a multidisciplinary team.