Senior Process Engineer Lithography
What you will do
You will be a member of the Litho Process Engineering & Development team. This team is responsible for the standard lithography processes and tools and follows up processes under evaluation/validation for upscaling. Together with a group of process and hardware engineers, you manage the development and provide support in the lithography process.
As a Senior Process Engineer:
- Your mission will be to define, execute, improve and coordinate the development of lithography processes.
- You plan, execute and or follow up development activities, feeding high quality lithography towards integration teams and process development teams. You report progress, results and opportunities to various organizational levels both internally as well as to customers and partners.
- You make sure the right quality processes are put in place to safeguard tool and process stability.
- In the event of major processing or tool problems you assess potential root causes and effectively follow up on the analysis in order to come to a structural solution in a timely manner.
- You take up a hands-on role in the clean room.
- You keep your level of scientific know-how up to date.
- You will represent imec in contacts with third parties and representatives for semiconductor players from around the globe for matters that relate to your field of competence.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
Education, Experience and Technical Competencies
- You have PhD or master’s degree in Physics, Industrial or Materials Science combined with relevant industrial experience in a semiconductor environment.
- Experience in Lithography is required, with knowledge of the different integration schemes FEOL, BEOL, and 3D.
- You are passionate about application development, data interpretation, process improvement and you are driven to achieve high quality results.
- You have experience in presenting scientific results (publications, conferences, and seminars).
- You are a hands-on, enthusiastic team player with strong project management capabilities. You independently complete tasks and commit to meeting deadlines.
- A passion for progressive technology and processes.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.
- Superstar communicator and inspirational personality: you enjoy sharing knowledge and coaching others gives you energy. You build bridges between different stakeholders (e.g. Process Engineering, operations). Furthermore, empowering team members is important to you and with enthusiasm, you take up challenges and reach ambitious objectives with the team.
- Process & quality driven problem solver: You manage multiple priorities with a proactive “can do” attitude. You take ownership.
- Analytical thinker: You quickly detect and define problems. You can set-up coherent action plans and coach problem solving.