Senior Process Engineer Lithography
What you will do
You will be a member of the Litho Process Engineering & Development team. This team is responsible for the standard lithography processes and tools, and follows up processes under evaluation/validation for upscaling. Besides the follow up, also lithographic processes for new applications in the area of CMORE (MEMS, actuators, sensors ...) and Core (SRAM, MRAM ...) are set up. As a Senior Process Engineer:
- Your mission will be to define and coordinate the development of lithography processes in the CMORE and Core area.
- You plan and execute development activities, feeding high quality lithography towards integration teams and process development teams. To enable this, you will be expected to take a hands on role within the clean room. You report progress, results and opportunities to various organizational levels both internally as well as to customers and partners.
- You make sure the right quality processes are put in place to safeguard tool and process stability.
- In the event of major processing or tool problems you assess potential root causes and effectively follow up on the analysis in order to come to a structural solution in a timely manner.
- You keep your level of scientific know-how up to date.
- You will represent imec in contacts with third parties and representatives for semiconductor players from around the globe for matters that relate to your field of competence.
What we do for you
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a Master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Industrial or Materials Science, combined with relevant industrial experience in a semiconductor environment.
- Experience in lithography is a must, with knowledge of the different integration schemes FEOL, BEOL, and 3D.
- You are passionate about application development, data interpretation and are keen on high quality results. You have experience in presenting scientific results (publications, conferences and seminars).
- You are an enthusiastic team player with project management capabilities. You are able to complete your tasks in time with minimal supervision.You are eager to work in a highly competitive field and a multicultural environment.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.