Student project: Biomedical/Agricultural Data Acquisition Systems
What you will do
- Explore and select appropriate improvements.
- Design and document your solution according to company standards.
- Implement the solution and demonstrate operability.
- Test your code by writing unit-tests and conduct system-level tests to ensure code quality.
- Collaborate with team members on a daily basis.
What we do for you
We are an international research organization where you will be part of our embedded software team. As part of the team you can add to and benefit from technical knowledge and experience. You will also be challenged to improve and extend established embedded systems, by improving operation and efficacy of existing data acquisition platforms.
Who you are
- Embedded Software Engineer Student.
- Experienced with C/C++ programming languages.
- Familiar with design patterns and good design practices.
- Familiar with GIT revision control.
- Familiar with scrum/agile framework basics.
- Available for a period of 6 months.
- Have good analytical skills.
- Like being part of a team.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Entitled to do an internship in the Netherlands. This means that you are either an EU/EEA citizen, or a non-EU/EEA citizen who is studying at a Dutch university and need to do an internship as part of your studies.
Does this project sound like an interesting next step in your career at imec? Don’t hesitate to submit your application by clicking on ‘APPLY NOW’.
Got some questions about the recruitment process? Marsha Loomans of the Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to assist you.