Process Engineering Coordinator
What you will do
You will be a member of the Epitaxy, Atomic Layer Deposition Process Engineering team. This team is responsible for in-line processes and tools in above expertise fields used in the area of More Than Moore (Life Sciences, MEMS, actuators, sensors, IOT, ...) and Core (Logic, Memory ...).
As a Coordinator:
- Your mission will be to coordinate the day to day follow up and monitoring of the tool performance and related activities in the process engineering team. You will need to set priorities and follow up on them.
- You guide and steer the team in taking proactive measures to improve and make sure the right quality processes are put in place to safeguard tool and process stability.
- In the event of major processing or tool problems you help the team in assessing potential root causes and effectively follow up on the analysis in order to come to a structural solution in a timely manner. You take ownership of escalations.
- You will work in a dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment in close cooperation with researchers, hardware and process engineers, operations, industry assignees, tool suppliers, device and process experts.
- You will represent imec in contacts with third parties and representatives for semiconductor players from around the globe.
What we do for you
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a PhD or Master’s degree in Science or Engineering, combined with relevant industrial experience in a semiconductor environment and display strong engineering skills and mindset.
- Knowledge of the different integration schemes FEOL is advised. Experience in one of the process fields is an asset.
- You have good statistical knowledge (SPC, DOE, GoF, mean/stdev, Cp/Cpk, t-test) and you enjoy troubleshooting.
- Thanks to your expertise and your project management skills, you take ownership and are able to complete your tasks autonomously.
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues and coaching others give you energy. A first people management experience might be a plus.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.