Imec.IC-link adds value across the entire ASIC value chain
- Access to leading edge foundries for any volume and supported by a world class support group.
- Build on the knowledge of imec research.
- Access our expertise in low-power design.
- Gain access to our technical support teams for technologies ranging from 0.5µm to 16nm feature sizes.
- Work flexibly with either Full Turn-Key (FTK) or Customer-Owned Tooling (COT) design flows.
- Transition from small-scale Multi-Project Wafer (MPW) prototyping runs to volume production using our ASIC supply-chain management services.
Imec.IC-link Design and IP Partnership Programs
Our partnership programs are designed to pool the talents and resources of the world-class design and IP companies located bother locally and internationally. This program allows us to select and coordinate the wide range of capabilities that are needed to deliver full turn-key design projects to our customers.
"I have been working with Imec throughout my 25 year career in the semiconductor industry. They were a natural partner when we founded Lime Microsystems back in 2005. It's a one stop shop ranging from advice on IC design all the way to establishing a full turn key route to manufacture."
Lime Micro's CEO, Dr. Ebrahim Bushehri
"Analog Bits has been a partner with imec for over 5 years. Together we have provided many companies. Through this relationship, imec customers have access to the full range of Analog Bits low power IP, for the ultimate confidence in working silicon."
Mahesh Tirupattur, Executive Vice President at Analog Bits
Discover how our expertise leads to gamechanging stories
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
Technical Account Manager
Use your knowledge of advanced chip technology (CMOS), empowering you to advise customers and promote an optimal chip technology for their application, in collaboration with the chip foundry and the technical team at imec to assist small and midsize businesses with the development of ASICs solutions…
Business Development Manager
Build and Develop Innovation Services Business in Germany.
Senior Analog & RF IC Designer
Student project: Development of Data Processing Algorithms for Radarbased Longterm Health Monitoring
Development of Data Processing Algorithms for Radar-based Long-Term Health Monitoring....More job opportunities