Imec.IC-link adds value across the entire ASIC value chain
- Access to leading edge foundries for any volume and supported by a world class support group.
- Build on the knowledge of imec research.
- Access our expertise in low-power design.
- Gain access to our technical support teams for technologies ranging from 0.5µm to 16nm feature sizes.
- Work flexibly with either Full Turn-Key (FTK) or Customer-Owned Tooling (COT) design flows.
- Transition from small-scale Multi-Project Wafer (MPW) prototyping runs to volume production using our ASIC supply-chain management services.
Imec.IC-link Design and IP Partnership Programs
Our partnership programs are designed to pool the talents and resources of the world-class design and IP companies located bother locally and internationally. This program allows us to select and coordinate the wide range of capabilities that are needed to deliver full turn-key design projects to our customers.
"Analog Bits has been a partner with imec for over 5 years. Together we have provided many companies. Through this relationship, imec customers have access to the full range of Analog Bits low power IP, for the ultimate confidence in working silicon."
Mahesh Tirupattur, Executive Vice President at Analog Bits
"AnSem, the leading analog, mixed-signal and RF turnkey ASIC design and supply company has chosen TSMC as its main technology partner for the past two decades.
Thanks to IC-Link as the technology expert and business center of TSMC in Europe, AnSem can offer its customers access to a leading silicon manufacturer for any business volume with a wide choice of technologies."
Stefan Gogaert, CEO AnSem
Discover how our expertise leads to gamechanging stories
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
Senior Photonics IC Engineer
Develop new business opportunities and ecosystem partners
Hardware Design Engineer
You translate customer requirements into system requirements and system architecture.
Supply Chain Administrator for Chip Production, Assembly and Test
You will act as the logistical support interface between the chip manufacturing foundry, assembly house, test house and international customers.
(Senior) Chip Design Support Engineer
Help companies and universities from all over the world with the design and fabrication of their own chip.More job opportunities