Imec.IC-link adds value across the entire ASIC value chain
- Get access to leading-edge foundries for any volume and enjoy the support of a world-class support group.
- Build on the knowledge of imec research.
- Tap into our expertise in low-power design.
- Gain access to our technical support teams for technologies from 0.7 µm up to advanced nodes like FinFET 7 nm.
- Trust in our track record of delivering high quality solutions in markets such as healthcare, space, automotive, industrial, IOT and AI.
- Work flexibly with either Full Turn-Key (FTK) or Customer-Owned Tooling (COT) design flows.
- Transition from small-scale Multi-Project Wafer (MPW) prototyping runs to volume production using our ASIC supply-chain management services.
Imec.IC-link Design and IP Partnership Programs
Our partnership programs are designed to pool the talents and resources of the world-class design and IP companies located bother locally and internationally. This program allows us to select and coordinate the wide range of capabilities that are needed to deliver full turn-key design projects to our customers.
"I have been working with Imec throughout my 25 year career in the semiconductor industry. They were a natural partner when we founded Lime Microsystems back in 2005. It's a one stop shop ranging from advice on IC design all the way to establishing a full turn key route to manufacture."
Lime Micro's CEO, Dr. Ebrahim Bushehri
"As primary portal for the TSMC processes, imec.IC-link plays a valuable role as technology provider for ICsense. The easy process access combined with ICsense’s expertise in analog, mixed-signal and high-voltage IC design, offers our customers a team with proven track record in world-class ASIC design and supply."
Bram De Muer, CEO ICsense
Discover how our expertise leads to gamechanging stories
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
ASIC Test Engineer
Test Engineer for ndustrialization of new products
System-on-Chip (SoC) Design Researcher
Research and Development at the frontier of technology: research today what the industry wants to develop tomorrow.
R&D Etch Specialist
As R&D Engineer Etch Process, you will provide etch process solutions and an understanding of the interactions between etch and the overall integration scheme.
Business lead/CEO for fake financial news detection venture (imec/VUB)
Driving the business strategy and product roadmap of our disruptive fake news detection start-up based on data mining and AI.More job opportunities