Imec.IC-link adds value across the entire ASIC value chain
- Access to leading edge foundries for any volume and supported by a world class support group.
- Build on the knowledge of imec research.
- Access our expertise in low-power design.
- Gain access to our technical support teams for technologies ranging from 0.5µm to 16nm feature sizes.
- Work flexibly with either Full Turn-Key (FTK) or Customer-Owned Tooling (COT) design flows.
- Transition from small-scale Multi-Project Wafer (MPW) prototyping runs to volume production using our ASIC supply-chain management services.
Imec.IC-link Design and IP Partnership Programs
Our partnership programs are designed to pool the talents and resources of the world-class design and IP companies located bother locally and internationally. This program allows us to select and coordinate the wide range of capabilities that are needed to deliver full turn-key design projects to our customers.
"Using ASML’s New Product Introduction process, integrated with the new Quality Quantification methodology of cEDM (imec), ASML has been able to improve the PCBA quality level at their suppliers by a factor of 4 to 6 in 3 years. This has led to a machine quality level that is close to the target as set by the ASML team."
Dick van Hees, Technical Supplier Manager at ASML
"AnSem, the leading analog, mixed-signal and RF turnkey ASIC design and supply company has chosen TSMC as its main technology partner for the past two decades.
Thanks to IC-Link as the technology expert and business center of TSMC in Europe, AnSem can offer its customers access to a leading silicon manufacturer for any business volume with a wide choice of technologies."
Stefan Gogaert, CEO AnSem
Discover how our expertise leads to gamechanging stories
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
PhD researcher on high capacity Li-ion micro-batteries
PhD researcher on nanocomposite solid electrolytes for Li-ion batteries
Als SEM/Metrology Technician ben je verantwoordelijk voor de eerstelijns ‘troubleshooting’ (lot, proces en hardware gerelateerde problemen) binnen de metrologie area.