Imec.IC-link adds value across the entire ASIC value chain
- Get access to leading-edge foundries for any volume and enjoy the support of a world-class support group.
- Build on the knowledge of imec research.
- Tap into our expertise in low-power design.
- Gain access to our technical support teams for technologies from 0.7 µm up to advanced nodes like FinFET 7 nm.
- Trust in our track record of delivering high quality solutions in markets such as healthcare, space, automotive, industrial, IOT and AI.
- Work flexibly with either Full Turn-Key (FTK) or Customer-Owned Tooling (COT) design flows.
- Transition from small-scale Multi-Project Wafer (MPW) prototyping runs to volume production using our ASIC supply-chain management services.
Imec.IC-link Design and IP Partnership Programs
Our partnership programs are designed to pool the talents and resources of the world-class design and IP companies located bother locally and internationally. This program allows us to select and coordinate the wide range of capabilities that are needed to deliver full turn-key design projects to our customers.
"I have been working with Imec throughout my 25 year career in the semiconductor industry. They were a natural partner when we founded Lime Microsystems back in 2005. It's a one stop shop ranging from advice on IC design all the way to establishing a full turn key route to manufacture."
Lime Micro's CEO, Dr. Ebrahim Bushehri
"AnSem, the leading analog, mixed-signal and RF turnkey ASIC design and supply company has chosen TSMC as its main technology partner for the past two decades.
Thanks to IC-Link as the technology expert and business center of TSMC in Europe, AnSem can offer its customers access to a leading silicon manufacturer for any business volume with a wide choice of technologies."
Stefan Gogaert, CEO AnSem
Discover how our expertise leads to gamechanging stories
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
System-on-Chip (SoC) Design Researcher
Research and Development at the frontier of technology: research today what the industry wants to develop tomorrow.
ASIC Test Engineer
Test Engineer for ndustrialization of new products
Business Development Manager
Build and Develop Innovation Services Business in Germany.
For further development of the IDLab machine learning cluster, we are looking for a Data Scientist.More job opportunities