Imec.IC-link adds value across the entire ASIC value chain
- Access to leading edge foundries for any volume and supported by a world class support group.
- Build on the knowledge of imec research.
- Access our expertise in low-power design.
- Gain access to our technical support teams for technologies ranging from 0.5µm to 16nm feature sizes.
- Work flexibly with either Full Turn-Key (FTK) or Customer-Owned Tooling (COT) design flows.
- Transition from small-scale Multi-Project Wafer (MPW) prototyping runs to volume production using our ASIC supply-chain management services.
Imec.IC-link Design and IP Partnership Programs
Our partnership programs are designed to pool the talents and resources of the world-class design and IP companies located bother locally and internationally. This program allows us to select and coordinate the wide range of capabilities that are needed to deliver full turn-key design projects to our customers.
"I have been working with Imec throughout my 25 year career in the semiconductor industry. They were a natural partner when we founded Lime Microsystems back in 2005. It's a one stop shop ranging from advice on IC design all the way to establishing a full turn key route to manufacture."
Lime Micro's CEO, Dr. Ebrahim Bushehri
"Analog Bits has been a partner with imec for over 5 years. Together we have provided many companies. Through this relationship, imec customers have access to the full range of Analog Bits low power IP, for the ultimate confidence in working silicon."
Mahesh Tirupattur, Executive Vice President at Analog Bits
Discover how our expertise leads to gamechanging stories
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
Business Development Manager
Build and Develop Innovation Services Business in Germany.
Sensor Development Engineer
As a Sensor Development Engineer you take part in the development of the next generation ultra-low-power wireless sensor solutions in the internet of things (IoT) domain, specifically to assess water quality
AI Business Translator
As our new AI-Business Translator you know all about agility, automation and information sharing. You will serve a growing multi-site organization of 4,000 people and an R&D setup that is one of the world’s most advanced.
Sensor Application Engineer
Passionate about smart sensors using state-of-the-art technologies? Apply here..More job opportunities