Imec.IC-link adds value across the entire ASIC value chain
- Get access to leading-edge foundries for any volume and enjoy the support of a world-class support group.
- Build on the knowledge of imec research.
- Tap into our expertise in low-power design.
- Gain access to our technical support teams for technologies from 0.7 µm up to advanced nodes like FinFET 7 nm.
- Trust in our track record of delivering high quality solutions in markets such as healthcare, space, automotive, industrial, IOT and AI.
- Work flexibly with either Full Turn-Key (FTK) or Customer-Owned Tooling (COT) design flows.
- Transition from small-scale Multi-Project Wafer (MPW) prototyping runs to volume production using our ASIC supply-chain management services.
Imec.IC-link Design and IP Partnership Programs
Our partnership programs are designed to pool the talents and resources of the world-class design and IP companies located bother locally and internationally. This program allows us to select and coordinate the wide range of capabilities that are needed to deliver full turn-key design projects to our customers.
"As primary portal for the TSMC processes, imec.IC-link plays a valuable role as technology provider for ICsense. The easy process access combined with ICsense’s expertise in analog, mixed-signal and high-voltage IC design, offers our customers a team with proven track record in world-class ASIC design and supply."
Bram De Muer, CEO ICsense
"Analog Bits has been a partner with imec for over 5 years. Together we have provided many companies. Through this relationship, imec customers have access to the full range of Analog Bits low power IP, for the ultimate confidence in working silicon."
Mahesh Tirupattur, Executive Vice President at Analog Bits
Discover how our expertise leads to gamechanging stories
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
Digital Implementation Project Lead
You will lead and manage large SoC implementation projects at advanced nodes
Technical Account Manager
Use your knowledge of advanced chip technology (CMOS), empowering you to advise customers and promote an optimal chip technology for their application, in collaboration with the chip foundry and the technical team at imec to assist small and midsize businesses with the development of ASICs solutions…
Business Development Manager
Build and Develop Innovation Services Business in Germany.
Team Leader in-Line Metrology Engineering
As a team leader in-Line Metrology Engineering you coach a team of process and hardware engineers responsible for in-line processes and tools which are used for wafer level characterization of processes and materials used in the area of CMORE (MEMS, actuators, sensors ...) and Core (Logic, Memory, I…More job opportunities