In its Makers & Shapers interview series, EIT Digital asks thought leaders from business and government about their vision on digital innovation and how to accomplish a strong digital Europe. One of them is imec CEO Luc Van den hove.
Watch this interview to learn:
- Why the strengths of Europe when it comes to chip technology are often underestimated. And how it can bolster its position without resorting to protectionism.
- How we can keep Moore’s law going for several more decades.
- Why the next big tech companies probably won’t start in a garage. And what start-ups can do to obtain low-barrier access to high-end technology.
Want to know more?
- Read Luc’s blog: The Fastest Route Out Of The ‘Great Microchip Shortage’ – An Outlook On 2022.
- Dive into this article about the next generation of semiconductor technologies.
- Discover imec’s services for deep-tech start-ups.